About UnityPoint Health - Pekin
Following are some key facts about our hospital and staff. For more specifics (including our Mission & Vision statements), please check About Us.
UnityPoint Health - Pekin and ProHealth by the Numbers
- 70,000 service area population
- Top-notch medical staff >200 strong
- 850+ employees
- 380 nurses
- 10,959 urgent care visits
- 27,944 emergency room visits
- 4,016 admissions
- 4,602 surgical procedures
- 463 births
- 98 beds
- Physician satisfaction - 90th percentile
- > 20 specialties
- Named one of the nation's top performers in 2010 on four key quality measures by The Joint Commission, representing the top 14% of accredited hospitals
- 2008 Employer of the Year
- Lincoln Foundation for Excellence Silver Award Recipient
- Baby-Friendly Designation - 1 of only 4 in the state of Illinois
- Honored in 2012 with an "A" Hospital Safety Score by The Leapfrog Group®
There are many reasons to work at UnityPoint Health - Pekin... including our recognition, medical specialties and services. Our family-oriented community is comfortably situated on scenic rivers and valleys in Central Illinois with easy access to Chicago, Springfield and St. Louis. We are just 20 minutes across the river from Peoria, which has a metro population of 375,000.
Question? Contact our Human Resources Department at (309) 353-0946 or firstname.lastname@example.org.